Friday, January 23, 2015
This is my baby girl. In my videos she tends to want some attention so I do talk to her, sometimes. If I don't she tends to want in my lap. While working on whatever she has to inspect for flaws after it passes her inspection and she approves she then wants down to go do whatever else has struck her as interesting. LOL. Her name is Asia. It came from when she was a little baby she had a marking on her that looked like the shape of Asia and her background comes from various parts of Asia. She is a Mal-shi.You ask what that is. Her Momma was a Shi-tzu and her Daddy was a Maltese. Her hair is like human hair and very soft and she doesn't shed. She is one of those loveable pet breeds that works great for allergy sufferers like myself. She doesn't have the dander that other dogs have. She is very loving and caring and a big time lap dog. Like I said always wants in Mommy's lap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment