Wednesday, January 21, 2015

So this is the place where all my imagination and creativity takes place. I call it my little piece of heaven right here on earth. Yes there is a video camera in the room so that I can do up all the videos I have on my You Tube Channel. I make videos for the beginners tatting classes sponsored by Georgia Sietz and taught by Cynthia Stevenson. If your interested in learning the art of tatting come visit us in class. Here is the link for that. http://www.georgiaseitz.com/newtat/index.htm. If you want to use the videos I have then here is the link for those as well. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBNsSGrUButFlOu68ixY4aA. I hope you enjoy this blog as it will branch off into the many crafts I still do or have done in the past. If you have comments or questions feel free to post. I will reply as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment